• Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
• Berlin University of Applied Science
• Technische Universität Berlin
• HTW Berlin-MBA&E
• Coburg University of Applied Sciences
• Universität Wuppertal
• Giessen Friedberg University of Applied Science
• Karlsruher Institute for Technology
• Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics
• Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
• Bonn-Aachen International Center for Information Technology
• Universität Hamburg
• HOF University of Applied Science
• FH Mainz-University of Applied Science
• University of Applied Sciences Bremen
• Biotechnology Center TU Dresden
• Charité University Medicine Berlin
• International Graduate Program Medical Neurosciences
• Cologne University of Applied Sciences
• Kassel University
• Fresenius University of Applied Science
• Saarland University
• European Masters Program in Language and Communication Technologies (LCT)
• Saarland University of Computer Science
• Saarland University
• Technical University of Kaiserslautern
• Furtwangen University of Applied Science
• University of Wuppertal
• Goethe Frankfurt University
• South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences
• University Erlangen-Nuremberg
• Kiel University
• Ostwestfalen-Lippe Applied Sciences
• Munster University of Applied Science
• Georg Simon Ohm University of Applied Sciences Nuremberg
• University of Ulm
• University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück
• European Business School
• Berlin School of Economics & Law
• RWTH Aachen University
• Heidelberg university
How to Apply
Application – Admission to Undergraduate Studies
Typically, Students applying for an undergraduate course in Germany have to undertake a one year bridge program. This is to compensate for 13 years of school education in Germany compared to 12 years in India and other South Asian countries. In order to be eligible for this bridging course, students from India are required to have an excellent academic record up to Senior Secondary Level (10 + 2), and must have basic knowledge of the German language (G III Level).
You can complete first year of graduation in India after 12th which will complete your 13 years of education.
You can join a Language Bridge program, which will lead you to admission in Undergraduate program in universities. You can join this course any month.
Application – Admission to Postgraduate Courses
German universities have recently introduced international courses leading to a Master’s degree. Some courses begin with English as a medium of instruction. Students need an Indian or equivalent undergraduate degree to qualify. Some universities also accept the three years Indian Bachelors degree.
If you are having GRE & Germany B1 Level then we can process you application for direct MS program.
You can join a Language Bridge program, which will lead you to admission in MS program in universities. You can join this course any month. Here you don't required GRE or German Language knowledge.
Have a Question?
Who can get free education?
Because of the high interest of students to study in English language, the minimum grade requirement is 65%. Some programs, however, allow 60%. Another requirement is IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 80. Only few universities require GMAT or GRE.
How long the visa process will take?
Visa processing time takes from 45 till 60 days.
What about the chance to get a visa for Germany?
From the last 7-8 years we have a 99% success rate in visa admission.
How can I get an accommodation before my arrival in Germany?
Germany offers various kind of accommodation for students during their academic year. The cheapest option is rent of the room in the hostel with a shared kitchen or a student apartment for EURO 200-250. Another good option is shared flat with 2-4 students.
How about the living conditions in general?
The living conditions in Germany are quite high. No matter how much you will pay for your accommodation or if you will stay in a student hostel or in an own flat you will have a very high and good European standard in everything, like kitchen, washrooms, furniture and so on. In Germany it is very easy to buy clothes, food and everything which is needful in your daily life. In Germany you will find non-vegetarian food more often than in India, but it is always easy to pick up some vegetarian food as well. No matter where you are staying you will always find a shopping area for food and other stuff in a reachable area. Please be informed that the admission fee which needs to be paid to your university includes a local traffic system ticket so that you are allowed to use the public transport for free.
Why choose us?
As we are the leading service providers of education abroad, we offer you below mentioned services.
- Initial Counseling.
- University Short listing.
- Loan Guidance.
- IELTS coaching once enrolled.
- GRE, GMAT coaching.
- Application process.
- Visa Guidance.
- Post Visa services like Air ticketing, foreign exchange, phones etc.
Study Visa for Germany in Amritsar , Study Visa for Germany in Punjab Student Visa for Germany in Amritsar Student Visa for Germany in Punjab Study Visa Consultant for Germany in Amritsar Study Visa Consultant for Germany in Punjab